Turn On Your Soul, Turn On the World

You are covered by ignorance, and the entire world population is covered by ignorance. Therefore you are suffering, and the entire world is suffering. So what is the solution? By hearing from the bona fide spiritual master you will become free from your ignorance and misery. And by following Lord Caitanya's order that you should become a guru by telling everyone you meet about the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna, you will help the entire world to become delivered from ignorance and misery. In this way by hearing and repeating what you have heard to others you will turn on your soul and turn on the world to the transcendental blissful life of Krishna consciousness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Meeting with Some of My Students
23 July 2013--Summer Baltic Festival--Lithuania

Sankarshan  Das Meeting with Some of his Students

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How To Satisfy My Hunger For Love?

I have realized in my life that I have always been looking for love and expecting to be loved. Whether it is from family, friend, or girlfriend. But I feel that I always failed to get that. And that causes frustration and anger. I have started chanting the Hare Krishna mahamantra 16 rounds daily, but my hunger for love is still not fulfilled. I am looking for love here and there. I am at your feet begging you to kindly help me. How can I overcome my delusion and satisfy my hunger for love?

Your servant
NK

Answer: Give All of Your Love to Krishna

Krishna has kindly come to you in the form of His name. That same Krishna is the source and reservoir of unlimited love. Therefore if you try to find love separately from Krishna such so-called love will always end up in frustration. Therefore instead of looking for love here and there you should give all of your love to Krishna, especially when you are chanting His name. In this way you will fully reconnect with that most amazing Supreme Personality of Godhead, the reservoir of unlimited love and joyfully find yourself always sporting in the waves of the ocean of Krishna's unlimited love.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?