The Loving Mercy of Krishna's Pure Devotees

The Lord's devotee is described as an ocean of mercy because without restriction or discrimination he distributes the unlimited mercy of Lord Sri Krishna to the suffering, ignorant souls of this universe to save them from their precarious position within the cycle of repeated birth, death, old age, and disease. He thus awakens them to their original, enlightened state of consciousness, which is eternal, full of bliss, and full of knowledge.

Srila Prabhupada is an Ocean of Unlimited Mercy

Srila Prabhupada is an Ocean of Unlimited Mercy

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Respecting Guru or Krishna First?

If Krishna were to appear in His actual form in front of you and your guru were to appear at the same time, to whom would you bow first?

Ravishankar

Answer: Respect Krishna by Respecting Guru

Lord Krishna explains in the Adi Purana:

ye me bhakta-janāḥ pārtha
na me bhaktāś ca te janāḥ
mad-bhaktānāṁ ca ye bhaktās
te me bhakta-tamā matāḥ

“Those who are My direct devotees are actually not My devotees, but those who are the devotees of My servant are factually My devotees."

Therefore I would show Krishna that I am factually His devotee by first offering my respectful obeisances at the lotus feet of my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?