Who is the greatest of all greats?
The Ultimate Self Realization Course
To Free You from Confusion and Anxiety and Bless You with Unlimited Bliss
I Am the Greatest!
Who is the Greatest of All Greats?
Thought for Day--10 April 2026
The materialist may look into a mirror in the mood of, “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the greatest of them all? Surely it must be me.” Factually, it is this mood of “I am the greatest” that brought us here to this material world to begin with. So, we have to learn who is actually great.It is sometimes said that God is great, but this is not correct. There are so many things that are great. Popcorn is a great snack. The Pacific Ocean is a great body of water, etc. God’s position is that He is much, much more than great. He greatest of all greats.
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
To get The Divine Love Memoir go to the Amazon store in your country:
Amazon.comAmazon.in
Amazon.au
Amazon.ca
or go the Amazon.com site in your country and search for The Divine Love Memoir.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to write me:
sd@worldleader.comPlease Help Us Make the World Krishna Conscious.
Donate Now by Clicking HereTo be updated about online classes and other events join our Whatsapp group by clicking here.
Transcendental Reply
I am your student eternally.
Jaya Śrīla Prabhupāda.
All glories to the causeless mercy of the Vaiṣṇavas.
It was George Harrison who introduced me to Prabhupāda, and just by reading his books and listening to his lectures, I ended up in Vṛndāvana.
Though ISKCON today is more judgmental and closed, I was still forced to share this with you. I feel eternally faithful that you would understand me. The two saints I am ever grateful to, whom ISKCON does not recognize, are George and Viṣṇujana Swami. I am not perfect yet, but they give me hope, and so do you.
Hare Kṛṣṇa.
Jaya Śrīla Prabhupāda.
All glories to the causeless mercy of the Vaiṣṇavas.
Jaya Śrī Śrī Rādhā Gopāla Jīu.
Most fallen, Most disgusting, disobedient rascal,
Your servant,
G.
Answer
From: Ljubljana, SloveniaMy Dear G,
Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Śrīla Prabhupāda.
I am ISKCON. And I am not judgmental and closed.
I am glad that I can of service to you to help you awaken your dormant Krishna consciousness.
George Harrison and Vishnujana Swami are both very much appreciated in ISKCON.
You will find the amazing ISKCON pastimes of George Harrison in Syamasundar's book. It's available on Amazon in the following link:
Chasing Rhinos with the Swami, Volume One:'
Vishnujana Swami is very much appreciated and loved in ISKCON. Srila Prabhupada told me, "You have been trained up under the expert guidance of Vishnujana Swami." When I am traveling and preaching all over the ISKCON world people often ask me to tell them about my pastimes with Vishnujana Swami.
I hope this meets you in the best of health and in a cheerful mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Around the World Travel Schedule
11 April to Italy
17 April to Riga, Latvia
19 April to Kaunas, Lithuania
28 April to Tallinn, Estonia
30 April to Helsinki for Narasimha Caturdasi
1 May to Austin, Texas USA
Listen to uplifting recorded lectures
Norėdami "Dienos mintis" gauti lietuvių kalba į savo el. paštą, užpildykite prenumeratos formą: www.backtohome.lt
மிக உன்னதமான தன்னுணர்வு பயிற்சி"யை தமிழில் பெற, கீழ் காணும் இணைப்பை கிளிக் செய்யவும் https://bit.ly/2XphoWP
સર્વોત્તમ આત્મસાક્ષાત્કાર કોર્સનુ જ્ઞાનવર્ધક પ્રસારણ તમારા ઈ-મેલમાં પ્રાપ્ત કરવા માટે આ લિંક પર જોડાઈ શકો છો http://eepurl.com/g7DZIf
പരമോന്നത ആത്മസാക്ഷാത്ക്കാര അധ്യയന പദ്ധതിയുടെ മലയാളത്തിലുള്ള ഇമെയില് വരിക്കാരാവാന് താഴെ കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്ന ലിങ്കില് ക്ലിക് ചെയ്ത് ഫോറം പൂരിപ്പിച്ച് അയക്കുക. https://forms.gle/puqYmPAXqSqJFb3j6
ଆପଣଙ୍କ ଇ-ମେଲରେ ଚରମ ଆତ୍ମ-ସାକ୍ଷାତ ପାଠ୍ୟକ୍ରମର ସବୁଠାରୁ ଜ୍ଞାନଦାୟକ ପ୍ରସାରଣ ପାଇବା ପାଇଁ ଦୟାକରି ଏହି ଲିଙ୍କ୍ ଉପରେ କ୍ଲିକ୍ କରନ୍ତୁ। https://forms.gle/JNinq6GyqPsghLnf8
Чтобы подписаться на бесплатный э-курс, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь по этой сылке www.backtohome.ru

17 April to Riga, Latvia
19 April to Kaunas, Lithuania
28 April to Tallinn, Estonia
30 April to Helsinki for Narasimha Caturdasi
1 May to Austin, Texas USA
Resources
Watch transcendental videos on our YouTube channelListen to uplifting recorded lectures
Read previous issues of Thought for the Day
Listen to uplifting recorded lectures
Listen to songs sung by Sankarshan Das
Listen to uplifting recorded lectures
Listen to songs sung by Sankarshan Das
Below are links to our e-course in other languages:
निशुल्क कोर्स से जुड़ने के लिए और ईमेल मे ज्ञानवर्धक प्रसारण प्राप्त करने के लिए इस लिंक पर क्लिक करें: www.joinhindicourse.com
Norėdami "Dienos mintis" gauti lietuvių kalba į savo el. paštą, užpildykite prenumeratos formą: www.backtohome.lt
மிக உன்னதமான தன்னுணர்வு பயிற்சி"யை தமிழில் பெற, கீழ் காணும் இணைப்பை கிளிக் செய்யவும் https://bit.ly/2XphoWP
સર્વોત્તમ આત્મસાક્ષાત્કાર કોર્સનુ જ્ઞાનવર્ધક પ્રસારણ તમારા ઈ-મેલમાં પ્રાપ્ત કરવા માટે આ લિંક પર જોડાઈ શકો છો http://eepurl.com/g7DZIf
പരമോന്നത ആത്മസാക്ഷാത്ക്കാര അധ്യയന പദ്ധതിയുടെ മലയാളത്തിലുള്ള ഇമെയില് വരിക്കാരാവാന് താഴെ കൊടുത്തിരിക്കുന്ന ലിങ്കില് ക്ലിക് ചെയ്ത് ഫോറം പൂരിപ്പിച്ച് അയക്കുക. https://forms.gle/puqYmPAXqSqJFb3j6
ଆପଣଙ୍କ ଇ-ମେଲରେ ଚରମ ଆତ୍ମ-ସାକ୍ଷାତ ପାଠ୍ୟକ୍ରମର ସବୁଠାରୁ ଜ୍ଞାନଦାୟକ ପ୍ରସାରଣ ପାଇବା ପାଇଁ ଦୟାକରି ଏହି ଲିଙ୍କ୍ ଉପରେ କ୍ଲିକ୍ କରନ୍ତୁ। https://forms.gle/JNinq6GyqPsghLnf8
Чтобы подписаться на бесплатный э-курс, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь по этой сылке www.backtohome.ru
Thank you very much for participating in The Ultimate Self Realization Course
Sankarshan Das
Comments
Post a Comment