One Pure Devotee Can Deliver All the Worlds

In his purport to Sri Caitanya Caritamrita, Madhya Lila, Chapter 8, Text 246 Srila Prabhupada has written:

In the Itihāsa-samuccaya, Nārada tells Puṇḍarīka:

janmāntara-sahasreṣu yasya syād buddhir īdṛśī
dāso ’haṁ vāsudevasya sarvāl lokān samuddharet

“After many, many births, when a person realizes that he is the eternal servant of Vāsudeva, he can deliver all the worlds.”

Therefore let us all now fully realize that we are Krishna's (Vāsudeva's) eternal servants so we can deliver all the fallen souls in all the worlds.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Narada Muni Blesses Us with Transcendental Knowledge

Narada muni

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Krishna's Love for Me?

Hare Krishna, Prabhu,

Dandavat pranam

I have often heard from many devotees that Krishna loves us immensely. But I am unable to feel that love. I mean Krishna has given me everything. But somehow or other now after seeing my past misdeeds, will He love me with the intensity he used to do earlier when I was with him in Goloka Vrindavan?

Even I hate myself for betraying Krishna (my best friend). So how then Krishna can love me? To be very honest I don't want Krishna to behave like God with me. I want Him to be my best friend. I don't want the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krishna. Rather I want my normal best friend Krishna. Please answer. How can I know that Krishna loves me even after knowing that I had betrayed him in Goloka? Since I have given Him immense pain in the past for so many births, will He able to love me? I will be highly grateful if you can clear my doubt.

🙏🙏

All glories to Srila Prabhupada

Answer: He Loves You Unlimitedly

My Dear Devotee,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Factually Lord Sri Krishna is showering you with His unlimited love at every minute. But you don't feel His love because you are still trying to tell Him what He should do and what He should not do. You will only feel His love, which He is presently giving you unlimitedly, when you fully surrender unto Him.

Hope this. meets you well.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?