Let the Dogs Bark, the Caravan Will Pass.

Sometimes in our humble attempt to establish Krishna consciousness as the world religion we experience strong opposition. The fools and rascals try to put a stop to our preaching activities. But Srila Prabhupada taught us to never be disturbed by this. He would quote the saying, "Let the dogs bark, the caravan will pass." to encourage us to continue enthusiastically in our preaching efforts in spite of whatever opposition we may face and assured us that we will emerge victorious.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Barking Dogs Won't Stop the Caravan

The Barking Dogs Won't Stop the Caravan
The Barking Dogs Won't Stop the Caravan
The Barking Dogs Won't Stop the Caravan

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Where to Find a Guru?

I just read today that "You are ship without a rudder. You need to take shelter of a spiritual master, not one of those charlatans, a bona fide spiritual master." My question is, "Where to find that guru?". My guru untill now is just my Radha Krishna. I live in Canada, can you suggest me where can I find my guru where I can take shelter and be Krishna conscious.

My heart is full of love of Krishna because I am born in India, the birth place of my Lord. But still my heart holds so many questions which take me away from the worldly things. Some times I feel the pain of Viraha (separation of soul from my lord) and I cannot see that pain of my soul. I want to connect with my Krishna. I know He is always with me, and I am sure He is the one making me type this. So I am hoping now for a big change in my life.

Vanshika

Answer: I Can Be Your Guru

My Dear Vanshika,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

My spiritual master has ordered to me to be a guru. So if you like, you can take shelter of me as your guru.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic he regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizatiiveons either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?