Do You Really Know You Are?

Are you completely convinced that you are not your body, that you are an eternal spiritual being, the servant of Lord Sri Krishna? Or do you still think that maybe that body which is born, gets sick, gets old, and dies is you?

Over the last half a century I have seen many people take the path of Krishna consciousness even to the point of accept initiation and then after some time because they are not fully convinced of their spiritual identity they give it up. I hope that is not you. I hope that you are completely, totally, unflinchingly convinced of your eternal spiritual identity.

When I go back to the spiritual world. I very much want that I will find you there too, not that you continue rotting in this miserable cycle of birth, death, old age, and disease.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Who Am I?

Who Am I?

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: I Am Depressed. What to Do?

Hare Krishna. I am very depressed. My thoughts are going very negative. What should I do?

Pooja K.

Answer: See All Misery As Krishna's Mercy

My Dear Pooja,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If you will see all of your misery as Krishna's special mercy to convince you that this miserable material world is not your real home, that your real home is in the all-blissful spiritual world, you will no longer be depressed.
You will always feel great happiness within your heart.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic he regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?