Back to Godhead Magazine is Publishing the Story of How I Became a Devotee

Srila Prabhupada's magazine, Back to Godhead, in it original North American edition will be publishing this year the story of how I became a devotee. Srila Prabhupada said that Back to Godhead Magazine is the backbone of our movement. So if you want to have this backbone to support you nicely in your spiritual life a subscription to Back to Godhead Magazine is recommended. You can get a subscription, by clicking on this link: http://btg.krishna.com/subscriber-services.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Subscribe Now to Back to Godhead

Subscribe Now to Back to Godhead

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Solution for My Problem?

I'm Vasavi from India. I have lost my peace of mind and I am very depressed because of one person. I do not want that person in my life, but every time I think about that person. Can you please tell me the solution for my problem?

Answer: Give Your Love to Krishna

My Dear Vasavi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

There is one person to whom we can give our love and not be cheated. That person is Krishna. Just give all of your love to Krishna, and He will shower you with so much mercy that you will forget this rascal who has cheated you.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

This Person Will Not Cheat You

This Person Will Not Cheat You
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic he regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizatiiveons either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?