How Do We Know Who We Are?

The modern day materialistic society is based on the bodily concept of life. "I am this body." But if we use a little common sense, we can see that is fallacious. Ask yourself these simple questions, "Do my eyes see, or am I seeing through my eyes? Do my ears hear, or I am my hearing through my ears?". It becomes obvious by simple observation that the seer/hearer is not the material elements of which the eyes and the ears are made. These are simply tools that the non-material self is using to see and hear. Therefore the actual self is no material. It is spiritual.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Who Am I?

Who Am I?

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Does the Bible Say that Jesus is God?

Hare Krishna Gurudev

Dandavat Pranams

Please accept my respectful obeisances at your lotus feet

Thanks a lot for the online classes and the enlightenment to all the conditioned souls like me. Recently I tried to donate a Bhagavad-gita As It Is to a practicing lady doctor, but she denied to take it even for free

She said she will not read it as already she read Bhagavad-gita at the age of 16. (Now she is in the early thirties). Her name is Advaita( born in Hindu family), but now she going to churches and reading Bible only. She says she is fully depending in Christ only and Christ reveal to her through the dreams. I tried to convince her that Christ is the great son of God and by reading Bhagavad-gita she will have a proper understanding of God, but I did not succeed. I told her that I have also read the Bible and that the Bible does not say that Jesus is God. However she insists that the Bible confirms that Jesus is God

I failed to convince her, but if i meet her again how can I convince her to read the Bhagavad-gita. Does the Bible say that Jesus is God?

I am fully convinced that Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead based on all Vedic literature

Pranams

Madhusoodanan D.

Answer: Jesus is God, the Son

My Dear Madhusoodanan,

Please accept my blessings.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

We also accept that Jesus is God, but not God, the Father. He is God the Son. Our philosophy is that the spiritual master is the mercy incarnation of God. The guru is an external manifestation of the Lord Who is situated in our heart.

That He is not God the Father is proven by his famous Lord's Prayer in which Jesus prays to his heavenly father, "Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name." Does this foolish doctor think that Jesus is talking to himself like some kind of mad man?

So don't bother trying to convince her to read Bhagavad-gita. Just defeat her rascal notion that Jesus is the Supreme Person, when instead he confirms himself to be the totally sold out servant of the Supreme Person.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Jesus Praying to Krishna

Jesus Praying to Krishna
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic he regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?