The Supreme Court Justices of the USA

The Supreme Court Justices of the USA

Devotee Wearing Vaisnava Tilaka

Devotee Wearing Vaisnava Tilaka
Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura used to say that we will know the Krishna consciousness movement is successful when we see the high court judges wearing Vaisnava tilaka. But at the present moment I do not know of any supreme court justices anywhere in the world who are wearing Vaisnava tilaka, even in India. Therefore I want to live to see that day when all of the high court judges all over the world are wearing Vaisnava tilaka. If I cannot see it in this lifetime, I want to take birth after birth until that most wonderful day cames that all the world's high court judges are wearing Vaisnava tilaka. May that day come soon! May that day come real soon because that will mean the whole world will be happy!

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Can I Serve You?

I am very interested to serve you, Srila Gurudeva, but I don't know how. I am trying to follow your instructions sincerely. But I want to do something more. The problem is that I am not able to give you any financial services as I have many financial problems.

Please tell me how can I serve you 🙏🙏🙏

Hare Krishna
Santosh Natekar

Answer: Help Me Make the World Krishna Conscious

My Dear Santosh,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Money is not required. Just fully dedicate your life to help me make the world Krishna conscious.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada Wants Us to
Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious

Srila Prabhupada Morning Walk
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?