Deep Sea Dive in the Ocean of Unlimited Happiness

Deep Sea Dive in the Ocean of Unlimited Happiness
There is no reason at all to suffer here in this material world in the fourfold miseries of birth, death, old age, and disease when within your heart there is an ocean of unlimited transcendental bliss in which you can deep sea dive 24 hours a day. All you have to do to enter into that ocean of bliss is give you love to Krishna. In other words instead of loving this or that, love Krishna Who is the source of all existence. In this way you become the perfect lover of everyone and everything.

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Did You Become Self-Realized?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my obeisances.

I listened to your interview with Rob and I want to know your complete experience of coming to self realization from the very beginning.

Please accept my humble request.
Your devotee,
Tanisha. 🙏

Answer: Here's a Thumbnail Sketch

My Dear Tanisha,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The full story will be coming out in my upcoming book, "Conquer Your Mind and Deliver the World." But in brief I can explain that as a college student I was frustrated and depressed because I did not know the meaning of my existence. But then when a fellow student told me about self-realization that became my goal in life. Then after another friend introduced me to the Hare Krishna mantra and I experienced great joy in chanting Hare Krishna and offering my food to Krishna I decided that now my career path would be to renounce the world and live as a holy man in India. However on the way to India I realized that if I was going to renounce everything I would also have to renounce renunciation. So it was then I resolved to dedicate my life for bringing a spiritual revolution in our planet. Instead of leaving the world, stay in the world and make a spiritual revolution. For two years I tried this on my own by becoming a popular singer/songwriter but with no success in making a spiritual revolution. So I then turned my focus again to self realization. Knowing Jesus Christ to be a self-realized soul I then sought to become like Him, totally surrendered to the will of God. So I began a practice of praying to God every day asking Him to make me His perfect servant. In answer to my prayer Krishna sent His Holiness Vishnujana Swami to Austin who then convinced me to become a disciple of Srila Prabhupada, and I rededicated my life to making that spiritual revolution according to the instructions and orders given by Srila Prabhupada.

So now I want to see your journey perfection.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?