"The Peace Formula" Glorified in the Media

My song "The Peace Formula," which is a poetic expression of Krishna's peace formula as given in Bhagavad-gita 5.20, and was very much appreciated by former US President Obama is now also being appreciated in the media. For example here is an article that appeared in the 15 November 2017 issue of Music Talkers:

Music Talkers Peace Formula Article

We are hoping and praying for that day will come soon when the whole world will appreciate, accept, and follow our beloved Lord Sri Krishna's perfect peace formula.

Srila Prabhupada Reveals Krishna's Peace Formula to Dr.Patel

Srila Prabhupada Reveals Krishna's Peace Formula to Dr.Patel

Video For the Day: Take Full Advantage of Human Life

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Do You Practice Krishna Consciousness?

Hello,

I have been reading a bit of what has been emailed. I have been so busy with closing down the station I have really not had much time to myself. I had hopes of exploring inner peace in moving here, so as life maybe slows down I can focus in more.

You have been practicing for over 30 years. What is the strongest draw for you? What keeps you wanting to continue with your religion?

Brynne

Answer: Connecting With My Eternal Spiritual Identity

Dear Brynne,

I am happy that you have been reading “Thought for the Day.” We will reveal all the secrets to you of perfect inner peace.

I have practicing Krishna consciousness for 46 years. The strongest draw for me is connecting with my eternal spiritual identity which existed before I got my present body, is still existing now, and will continue to exist after the demise of my present material body. It is not a matter of practicing a particular religion. Any religion practiced perfectly will bring us to same consciousness.

The reason I practice Krishna consciousness is that it presents religion as a science, not as a sentiment. Anyone who becomes fixed in Krishna consciousness is automatically the best Christian, the best Hindu, the best Muslim, the best Jew, etc. In other words, Krishna consciousness is the pure essence of all religions. It is simultaneously beyond all religions and the perfection of religion, if you can understand what I mean.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Misguided Fools Say that Masturbation is Healthy