Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain

You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain by fully giving your life to Krishna right now. So why not do it? What is holding you back? Kick out all the impediments and fully surrender to Lord Sri Krishna at this very moment! You'll be unlimitedly glad that you did it. This our philosophy, the cream of all philosophies.

Krishna Awaits Your Full Surrender

Krishna Awaits Your Full Surrender

Video For the Day--Mission: Global Spiritual  Revolution

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Should I Please Krishna?

Dear Guru,

Please explain me why should I please Krishna? Just because I'm his creation, I don't feel like pleasing him. There should be something more. Please let me know what is it.

Hare Krishna,
Shreyansh

Answer: It's the Only Way You Can Be Pleased

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Shreyansh,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Why does the hand serve food to stomach? To get the nourishment it needs. It cannot get the nutritional benefit of the food directly by squeezing it. Similarly, we must please Krishna in order to be pleased. We cannot be pleased independently.

I hope this meets you in the best of health
and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Misguided Fools Say that Masturbation is Healthy