Spiritualization Engineer

Recently I met a gentleman named Pravin. When I asked him what is his occupation he told me that he is an environmental engineer engaged in water purification. Considering his occupation I realized that I am also an engineer. While his duty is to purify the water, the duty I have been given by my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, is to spiritualize the atmosphere of this entire universe. So I told him that I am a spiritualization engineer. A man standing nearby who overheard our conversation ecstatically laughed out loud and told me that the world really needs spiritualization engineers. Actually spiritualization engineer is the ultimate career, to be working for the deliverance of all living beings who are presently suffering in the vicious cycle of birth and death. There are unlimited full time and part time positions available in this industry. Lord Caitanya is requesting everyone to enter into this field.

Srila Prabhupada--the Topmost Spiritualization Engineer

Srila Prabhupada--the Topmost Spiritualization Engineer

Video For the Day: Don't Be Misled

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Krishna Wears a Peacock Feather on His Head?

What can be a reason that Krishna adorns the feather of peacock on His head ?

Humbly yours,

Abhiram

Answer: Ask Him When You Go Back to Godhead

When you go back to Godhead you can ask Him.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?