Rising Early With a Mission to Save the World

Most people sleep as late as possible every morning and then finally get up giving themselves just enough time to arrive punctually at their jobs. They labor very hard in this way for their entire lives simply for the maintenance of their temporary material bodies, ignoring what is actually beneficial for their actual spiritual selves. Contrarily, we devotees are super inspired to rise as early as possible every morning (I am writing this at 2:12am) because we are on a mission to save the entire world population from illusion and suffering. This is a far more exhilarating and exciting thing to wake up to every morning. Therefore I would never dream of trading this unlimitedly adventurous life of Krishna consciousness for a humdrum so-called existence of material drudgery.

Srila Prabhupada on His World Deliverance Mission

Srila Prabhupada on His World Deliverance Mission

Video For the Day: Invest Your Inheritance Wisely

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Is It Necessary to Have a God?

I thank you for the articles that you send to me daily; they are very inspirational. Please can you tell me why is it necessary to have a God?

Many question that science cannot yet answer about the Universe they then put down the answer as all being created by God or evolved over time.

What then is your view of aliens being here on earth years ago? Were they revered as Gods with high degree of intelligence, e.g. the way the Egyptian pyramids were built, revered for their advanced level of knowledge, aliens with monkey like faces we call Hanuman or Gods with numerous arms like the Goddess Laksmi that we pray to for success and prosperity.

Do you think a time will come when we will not need a God - because by then there will be no mystery as science will have proven everything and we will have all of the answers?

God gives us purpose in life and personally by praying to God helps me to clarify things in my own mind and set myself goals and targets; e.g. like saying to God please help me to pass my exams so in my mind I know that God will not help me unless I help myself so I study with enthusiasm and dedicated time and when I succeed I put it down to God when in fact it is my own doing. If I didn't work hard at my studies I would not have succeeded. This rationalizing sometimes make me think that there is no God but a being that we all have created in our minds to harness our thoughts and behavior, to make us fear the unknown and to live within rules and laws.

Please can you publish my questions and your answer so your followers can understand too as I am sure some have similar thought and questions.

I wish you well in your continued quest.

Kind regards
Pearl

Answer: Without God You Can't Have Anything

The basic principle here is that if you use God to fulfill your material desires, when you get your desires fulfilled you will feel that you no longer need God. But when you understand rightly that serving God is your constitutional position of unlimited happiness, you will never want to abandon God. Just as the hand as a part of the body is naturally meant to serve the whole body, you as part of God are naturally meant to serve Him. You questions are answered as follows:

If there is no God, there is no you to have anything. So God must necessarily exist in order for you to exist because without God you do not exist, nor does anything exist.

True science acknowledges that everything comes from something because nothing comes from nothing. Nowadays bogus so-called scientists are claiming that everything has come out nothing, but yet they have not one shred of scientific evidence to support their ridiculous theory. They want us to accept it from them on the basis of blind faith that everything comes out of nothing, but I can scientifically observe and prove that everything comes from something. These so-called scientists are so blind to what is right in front of their eyes. Therefore they should be called dogmatists, not scientists.

Formerly when the atmosphere on Planet Earth was more pious we were often visited by the demigods from the higher planets. But now that the atmosphere on this planet has become so degraded they do not want to come here any more.

God is the sustaining power behind all of existence. Therefore since existence always exists, God must necessarily always exist.

You should not engage God as your servant to help you pass your exams. God is your master. You are His servant. Therefore your only prayer should be how you can be engaged in serving Him perfectly with pure love at every minute.

Thank you for your well-wishes for our quest. Kindly note that our quest is not how to discover the Absolute Truth. We have already found the Absolute Truth. So now our quest is how to elevate the entire human society to the platform of pure devotional service.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?