Don't Cheat Yourself

Why be a fool who cheats himself out of his constitutional position of eternity knowledge and bliss? Be kind to yourself by reviving your Krishna consciousness. There is really nothing else that makes any sense. Any other sort of lifestyle is sheer idiocy.

Hare Krishna Kirtan Bliss

Hare Krishna Kirtan Bliss

Video For the Day: Fly Hare Krishna Airlines

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: What Else Must I Know and Follow?

Dear Gurudeva,

Hare Krishna
Please accept my humble obeisance unto your lotus feet

You have been very, very kind to me always and as such you have accepted me as you disciple. Now I think it is my only duty to protect the seed of Bhakti you have mercifully planted in my heart. I follow the four principal rules and regulation and chanting 16 rounds of Hare Krishna Mahamantra. I would like to know - is there anything else which I must know and follow, in addition to the above factors. Please suggest .
Hare Krishna

Your very, very insignificant servant,

Abhayashray Das

Answer: Read, Chant, and Preach

As much as possible read Srila Prabhupada’s books, chant the Hare Krishna mahamantra, and preach the science of Krishna consciousness to whomever you meet. If you will stick solidly to this simple formula, you will become unlimitedly happy, and you will be able to help so many souls to go back to home, back to Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?