Always in the Spiritual World

2 November: This morning when I told my Godbrother that I am leaving Vrindavan he said, "You are going back to the material world." I disagreed with him because I am going to ISKCON Pune, which is also very much the spiritual world. Then I considered that by traveling and preaching Krishna consciousness all over the world I am always in the spiritual world wherever I go. This is the beauty of being Krishna conscious. One is no longer living in the material world. He is living in the spiritual world at every minute.

Farewell to Vrindavan--the Land of Krishna

Vrindavan--the Land of Krishna

Video For the Day: Amazing Vrindavan

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Advanced Devotee is Also Enjoyer?

The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the Supreme Enjoyer. Can the advanced devotee in Krishna consciousness also be the rightful enjoyer?

Zila

Answer: He Enjoys More than Krishna

From: Sri Vrindavan Dhama, India

My Dear Zila,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

One who becomes a completely pure devotee of Krishna enjoys more than Krishna. This is why Krishna becomes His own devotee in the form of Lord Caitanya, so that He can relish even more pleasure than being Krishna by becoming the devotee of Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?