Peace Formula Video Exceeds 10,000 Views

The Peace Formula video, which I posted only one week ago onwww.YouTube.com, has already exceeded 10,000 views. In fact as I am getting ready to post Thought for the Day it has reached 11,667 views. This is very encouraging because this video is presenting Krishna's formula for world peace as given in Bhagavad-gita 5.29. Our next goal is to reach 100,000 views. From there we want to go to 1 million, ten million, with the ultimate goal of at least one billion. The more that the world becomes aware of Krishna's peace formula, the more the world will change. So I am requesting you all to do everything you can to help to popularize this video.

Here Is Where You Can See the Latest View Count:

https://youtu.be/KyHGCD8p0jY

Update: Fund Raising For New Temple in Austin, Texas USA

$33,524.82 collected with $2,466,475.18 still to go.
Contributions gratefully accepted at:
http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/donate
Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Update: Fund Raising For New Temple in Austin, Texas USA

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Plea for Help: I Do Not Feel That I Am Loved

Dear Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

What is real love and relationship? My father used to say that if you do not love yourself then even God will not love you. Is it true? Is it important?
Can I love someone if I do not love myself? If I feel love for someone, how to express that love. Maybe if I love someone then I usually want to be loved myself by that person.
It seems important to feel some kind of love from Krishna's devotees. If I do not get any love, it is very difficult for me to love Krishna. I went to temple and did not stay to take prasadam food because of not feeling loved. God, I am so confused! Please help.

Kaspars

Answer: Knock and the Door Will Open

If you truly love yourself, you will surrender fully to Krishna because that is the only way that you can have genuine happiness. Real love for someone else means to connect them with Krishna because that is the only way that they can have genuine happiness also. God's love for you is unconditional. He always loves you unlimitedly no matter what. Krishna's devotees also love you, more than you can understand. In order to feel that love you must first give your love to them. If you want the door of love to open, it is you who must first knock. If you are standing outside someone's door waiting for them to let you in, you must first knock on the door. Don't expect someone to open the door to let you in, if you do not knock or ring the door bell.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?