ISKCON Austin Temple Fund Raising Drive Begins

On Janmastami, the most auspicious of all days, we began the fund raising drive for our new temple and parking lot here in Austin, Texas. We received $25,000 in donations and pledges. Since the total cost of the project is going to be about 2.5 million dollars, we have so far achieved 1% of our goal with another 99% to do. Kindly help us to your greatest possible extent to achieve our goal as soon as possible. You may contribute through the following link:

http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/donate

Thank for your mood of loving service.

Plans for New ISKCON Temple in Austin, Texas

Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Plans for New ISKCON Temple in Austin, Texas

Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Plans for New ISKCON Temple in Austin, Texas

Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Plans for New ISKCON Temple in Austin, Texas

Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Plans for New ISKCON Temple in Austin, Texas

Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Plans for New ISKCON Temple in Austin, Texas

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Vyas Puja Homage: Life Without Prabhupada

Dear Prabhupada, I sometimes wonder what my life would be without you.

I would be going round in cycle of birth and death by eating sin not prasadam.
This is something scientists would call a conundrum.

Without this spiritual food
All food is rude, crude, delude, and definitely not approved.

Without you, Prabhupada, what would I do?
Without you Prabhupada my life would be more excluded protruded from Krishna consciousness.

You explain everything with an example,
Which gives a fool like me knowledge most ample.

Like you would say, "We are like a drop of water, where as Krishna is the ocean."
Your words in the form of your books are so effective, just like some powerful potion.
Without this wonderful example
Trying to understand Acintya Bheda Abheda Tattva, wouldn't be so simple.

Without you, Srila Prabhupada, I wouldn't have a home,
Where I learn to serve Krishna and my sins I would atone,
A temple home to call my own,
A place where every thing about Krishna is known

Thank you, Srila Prabhupada

Kirtan Nagavarapu

Answer: I Am Absolutely Delighted

Dear Kirtan,

I am absolutely delighted by your wonderful offering, which reveals your deep understanding of the science of Krishna consciousness. Thank for your sublime appreciation of Srila Prabhupada.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?