ISKCON Helsinki Needs Your Help

For many years I have been nicely received at ISKCON Helsinki and have given many lectures there. I also have initiated disciples from ISKCON Helsinki. After losing their lease on a very nice downtown Helsinki location for their temple they went through great endeavor to find a new location. Now by Krishna's grace the city of Helsinki, in appreciation for the valuable contribution they are making to Finnish society, has offered to sell them a wonderful facility at a mere fraction of what it is actually worth. But they do not have sufficient funds to purchase it. If all the devotees all over the world will chip in and give whatever they can, ISKCON can easily purchase this wonderful facility for spreading the mercy of Lord Caitanya in Finland. So we are requesting all of our 16,000+ readers to give whatever they can for this very important project.

There is a beautiful video which tells more at the following website. Your contributions should be made through the following website.

www.igg.me/at/spiritualplace

Thank you for your mood of loving service.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Beautiful Facility Available Now for ISKCON Helsinki
Beautiful Facility Available Now for ISKCON Helsinki

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Can Matter Be Destroyed?

Hare Krishna.
According to the law of conservation of matter, which I learned about in my biology class, matter is neither created nor destroyed, it's reused and goes through different cycles. I always thought that matter could be destroyed and can be created according to Krishna, and that the spiritual things are what is actually eternal and forever existing.
Could you please clarify this doubt for me?

Also, I want to thank you for all the answers that you've been giving me, and for guiding me in the right path. Actually, I got interested in learning about spiritual things when I was learning about Hinduism in my 9th grade history class. In that class we read a short excerpt from the Bhagavad-gita and I was immediately attached to it. I found it to so really interesting that I wanted to know more. Prior to that I had absolutely no knowledge of God, and I didn't even believe in God. But reading that one short excerpt from the Bhagavad-gita was so truly amazing that it made me want to learn more. Now that I look back and reflect upon my past, I couldn't possibly imagine my life if I hadn't gotten introduced to the Bhagavad-gita. Although I still have LOTS LOTS LOTS to learn and improve on, I'm still very glad I at least got to learn a little bit about the Gita and Lord Krishna.

Kartik P.

Answer: Krishna's Material Energy is Eternal

According to the authoritative ancient Vedic science, which is the original and only genuine science in the world, because Krishna is eternal, all of His energies are eternal. So not only is the spiritual nature eternal, the material nature is also eternal. Although it goes through phases of manifestation and non-manifestation, it exists eternally either in a dormant or active state. This means that realty is bi-dimensional. It is not the uni-dimensional reality, which is all that we can perceive with our gross material senses. The material nature and the spiritual nature both exist eternally. The material nature is the inferior nature and the spiritual nature is the superior nature. The material nature is not independent. It depends upon the spiritual nature for its existence.

That you were immediately attracted to Krishna consciousness simply by reading a short excerpt from the Bhagavad-gita means that you were devotee in your previous lifetime and that you are now reviving your Krishna consciousness picking up where you left off in your past life.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?