In Spite of Criticism Should I Follow My Guru?

Sometimes I am criticized as being weird, fanatical, or a bad person for following the orders of my spiritual master. So should I try to please my critics by disobeying my spiritual master? Or should I choose to please my spiritual master even at the expense of displeasing my critics? By pleasing my spiritual master I am pleasing Krishna and achieving the topmost perfection of going back home, back to Godhead. By disobeying and thus displeasing my spiritual master I am an ignorant, miserable fool and rascal who will remain perpetually bound up in the cycle of birth and death. To anybody with even half a brain the answer is obvious that I must always please by spiritual master even at the expense of being criticized.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Loyalty to Srila Prabhupada Brings Great Joy to the Heart
Loyalty to Srila Prabhupada Brings Great Joy to the Heart

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Do You Have Mystic Power?

Do you have mystic power?

R.T.

Answer: Our Mystic Power Is Purely Repeating Krishna's Words

Our mystic power is that we simply repeat the words of Krishna without any adulteration. This mystic power will have the greatest impact on world history relegating to oblivion the so-called gurus who show various types of cheap magic.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?