Eternally Indebted to His Holiness Vishnujana Swami

When I was a young spiritual seeker back in 1971 here in Austin, Texas USA I received the most valuable lesson from His Holiness Vishnu Jana Swami Maharaja. He taught me that I must please my spiritual master and surrender unto him fully. I am eternally indebted to Vishnujana Swami for this lesson, because he helped me more than anyone else to take shelter of the lotus feet of His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada, my eternal spiritual master.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Vishnujana Swami in the Ecstasy of Hare Krishna Kirtan
Vishnujana Swami in the Ecstasy of Hare Krishna Kirtan

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Know If I Have the Right Guru?

Your Grace, how do I know if I have the right guru for me.

Russell P.

Answer: Find the Guru Who Teaches Bhagavad-gita As It Is

If you have found a guru who purely teaches the Bhagavad-gita exactly as it was spoken by Lord Krishna without the adulteration of additions or subtractions, then you can know that you found the proper guru who can deliver you from the cycle of birth and death and take you back to home, back to Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?