The Proof that Krishna Exists

Sometimes when a person says they doubt that Krishna exists we remind them that since Krishna is the cause of all causes if Krishna did not exist, you would not exist either to doubt His existence. Krishna is the very source and substance of reality itself. Were it not for Krishna nothing at all would exist. So the fact that we are here proves that Krishna exists.

Home Program--Botanic Klang, Malaysia--24 June 2014

Sankarshan Das Home Program--Botanic Klang, Malaysia

Devotees Give Us Heart Melting Ecstatic Send Off , Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Airport--25 June 2014

Sankarshan Das Heart Melting Ecstatic Send Off by Devotees

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Does Krishna Eat Meat?

I have three questions:

1. Which is correct: "I am the soul," or "I have a soul."?"
2. If I am the soul, why is that we are attached to the body? Why do we feel that we are the body?
3. Is Krishna a non-vegetarian?

Kindly enlighten me on these.

Karthik K.

Answer: Meat Is Not On His Menu

It's not that I have a soul because the "I" is the soul itself. In other words, I am the soul. It's not that I possess a soul. Rather it is the I, the soul, who am presently situated within a particular material body according to my karma.

When the gasoline gauge goes to empty the driver of the car laments, "Oh no, I'm out of gas." But it is not that he is out of gas. It is the car that is out of gas. In a similar way, because we are fully engaged 24 hours as the driver of our bodies we have fallen into the similar illusion of thinking that these bodies are us, when the real fact is that they just vehicles; they are not us.

Krishna lists His diet in Bhagavad-gita. Meat is not on the menu.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?