Embrace the Ultimate Challenge

The path of ultimate self realization, Krishna consciousness, is not always easy. Due to our conditioned natures there are times when it can become exceedingly difficult. The key to successfully passing through the difficult times is to embrace the struggle, accepting it as the greatest, most exciting adventure that one could ever undergo. Just as many people with great excitement and enthusiasm embrace the struggle of climbing Mt. Everest, the devotee of the Lord embraces the ultimate challenge of becoming qualified to go back to home, back to Godhead.

Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzig Norgay Approach the South East Ridge on Mount Everest

Edmund Hillary and Tenzig Norgay Approach  Mount Everest

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Are You Initiating Disciples?

First of all I want to thank you for giving me your great time and reply. I want to ask you: Why are you initiating disciples? Are you thinking that you are able to absorb the sins of your disciples in the present age of Kali when people are so much reduced in life span, intelligence, fortune and powers? How can you take responsibility for so many people if they will go down to hell? How can you save them? If they become your disciples you are karmically responsible for their works. If necessary you will have to take another birth to deliver them back to Godhead. I don't think with this material body that you can give your attention to all of them.

Thanking you,
हरे कृष्ण

Your servant,
Praveen Yadav

Answer: On the Order of My Spiritual Master

Thank you very much for interest in our training. If one's understanding of the bhakti process is not clear, one must inquire from the spiritual master in order to gain a clear understanding so that his progress on this pathway is free from all impediments.

In regards to your inquiry, I am giving initiation because I have been instructed to do so by my spiritual master. I am simply acting as his humble servant to connect my disciples with him, the previous acharyas, and with Lord Sri Krishna. I personally have no qualification. If I have any qualification at all, it is that I am acting according to my spiritual master's orders.

I give ongoing guidance to all of my students through my daily e-course, my spoken and recorded lectures, through personal one-on-one consultations, and through personal correspondence just as I am writing you. Plus I connect all of my disciples with ISKCON, the world's leading spiritual educational institution, which gives complete guidance to all of its members how to go back to home, back to Godhead.

If necessary I am prepared to take birth after birth in this material world for as many lifetimes as necessary to personally make sure that each of my disciples has gone back to Godhead. The sincere student on the pathway of self-realization is helped from within by the Supersoul, Krishna within the heart, and he is helped externally by the spiritual master and the Lord's devotees. There is full facility for anyone who is serious to go back to Godhead to get the proper training and guidance they need. If one is genuine in their desire to attain spiritual perfection, Krishna will personally see that they are properly taken care of. 

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?