It's Never Too Late to Rectify Ourselves

Lord Krishna is unlimitedly kind. No matter how much we may have deviated from the path of His devotional service, at any time early on or later on, He is willing to accept us as His devotees and overlook all of our nonsense, provided we are willing to fully surrender ourselves unto Him. Simply we have to be sincere to give up material sense gratification and fully engage ourselves in His service under the guidance of the bona fide spiritual master.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna Is Unlimitedly Kind

Krishna Is Unlimitedly Kind

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Why Doesn't Krishna Liberate Everyone?

I thank you very much for finding time to answer my questions. I am extremely grateful.

The Lord being almighty can make things right in a fraction of a second. So I would like to ask you: Why doesn't Lord Krishna by His inconceivable power make the whole world with it's numerous problems all right?

Why doesn't the Lord liberate all the conditioned souls from their bondage? How can He bear to see the sufferings of the conditioned souls? I see myself and others around me suffering, but I feel helpless because I am unable to help them solve their suffering, although I would like to see everyone happy.

Thank you.

Brijesh D.

Answer: They Don't Want to Be Liberated.

Krishna is willing to liberate all of the conditioned souls throughout all of material existence within a second. But the difficulty is they do not want to be liberated. They prefer to remain in illusion.

If you want to make others happy, fully surrender yourself to Lord Krishna and convince others to do the same by telling them about the wonderful teachings of Krishna. There is no greater welfare than distributing the science of Krishna consciousness to others.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?