Back to Home, Back to Vrindavana Ki Jaya!

It's really great to be back here in Lord Sri Krishna's transcendental abode, Sri Vrindavana Dhama. Every particle of dust here is more valuable than all of the gold and jewels contained in the entire universe. Those who are fully realized in Krishna consciousness can see how Krishna's pastimes are still going on here in Vrindavan, even today. And even for those who can't directly perceive Krishna face-to-face, eye-to-eye, this is the place in this material world where they feel the most strongly connected with Krishna. To feel connected with Krishna is the perfection of our existence because He is the very source of our existence and indeed of all existence. Therefore being in Vrindavana facilitates the perfection of consciousness. Who could ask for a better place of residence than this? Therefore even when they are not in Vrindavana, the devotees always carry Vrindavana with them in their hearts wherever they may travel within this material world. In this way the devotees are always living in Vrindavana relishing the sweetest bliss within their hearts.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Special Announcement: Due to a computer malfunction some of the emails that our readers have sent in have become lost. This may cause some of our readers to not get answers to their emails or to get very delayed answers to their emails. We regret the inconvenience this may cause.

Krishna and Balaram Relishing Supremely Sweet Vrindavana
Krishna Balaram Mandir--24 September 2013

Krishna and Balaram Relishing Supremely Sweet Vrindavana

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: I Am Confused. Where to Start From?

I am very confused. I do not follow any religion. My in-laws are into Radha Swami and they have brained wash me to also join. But I am not interested. I am a bit attracted towards Krishna but not fully as I would like to be. I have no mandir (temple) at my home. I do not know where to start from. I need help. Please help me. I am totally confused whom to follow.

Rekha

Answer: Follow These Guidelines

Since Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the causes of causes, the origin of everything that exists, you should fully dedicate your life to Him. This alone will fully satisfy you. Nothing else can give you full satisfaction.

Kindly start by reading this article and as far as possible adopting these processes in your home.

http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/kc_at_home.htm

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?