Travelling to Make World Krishna Conscious

On 6 July 2011 when we were checking in for our Qantas Airlines flight from Melbourne to Los Angeles the friendly, helpful check-in agent noted that we were traveling on an around-the-world itinerary. She curiously inquired why we were traveling. I told her that we are doing so for the purpose of telling everyone about Krishna. I then asked her if she had heard of Krishna and she said, "Yes." I was very happy to hear this. The more that people have heard about Krishna, the more our movement is progressing. This was the most auspicious way to begin our 14 hour flight across the Pacific Ocean. It is fact that simply by hearing about Krishna from a devotee everyone becomes blessed with the seed of the revival of their original enlightened consciousness. Therefore as much as possible all the devotees should always be telling everyone about Krishna as per the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

Telling People About Krishna on WYN Radio
Melbourne, Australia-2 July 2011

Sankarshan Das Telling People About Krishna on WYN Radio

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: Do You Have Time to Answer Questions?

Please accept my most humble dandavats at your lotus feet.

My question is :

Since You are extensively travelling globally like Srila Prabhupada was, do you really answer all our questions being asked to you on e-mail by yourself? Or does your personal secretary answer us?

If you do, then how do you manage your time for that in your such a busy schedule for travelling, lectures etc.?

Your servant,

Devchand
India

Answer: I Work Hard to Make the Time

Just as Srila Prabhupada personally answered his correspondence, I do the same. I work very hard to maintain my correspondence. For example, now I am on a flight from Melbourne to Los Angeles. After taking some sleep I woke up at 12:30am and chanted my rounds. After completing my rounds I will now work through the night to answer emails until we land in Los Angeles at 7am.

I have burning desire to see that the entire world should become Krishna consciousness as soon as possible, therefore I sacrifice my personal comforts as far as my health will allow so that I can free up as much time and energy as possible for pushing forward this Krishna consciousness forward all over the world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?