Blissfully at Home at the Urban Yoga Center

29 June 2011--After flying from Sydney down to Melbourne and unpacking in our quarters I was driven to downtown Melbourne to the Urban Yoga Center where I was the featured speaker for an evening of bliss composed of kirtan and unpacking the secrets of the Bhagavad-gita. On my around-the-world lecture tours when I unpack my luggage in a particular place I start to feel at home there. In a similar way, wherever I unpack the hidden truths of the Bhagavad-gita I feel the bliss of my connection with my original transcendental home in that all-nectarean fully lustrous spiritual sky.

Unpacking the Bhagavad-Gita's Hidden Truths
Urban Yoga Center-Melbourne-29 June 2011

Sankarshan Das Unpacking the Bhagavad-Gita's Hidden Truths

Sankarshan Das Unpacking the Bhagavad-Gita's Hidden Truths

Sankarshan Das Unpacking the Bhagavad-Gita's Hidden Truths

Sankarshan Das Unpacking the Bhagavad-Gita's Hidden Truths

Answers According to the Vedic Version

Question: How to Quickly Attain Perfect Devotion?

Dearest Srila Gurudeva,

How to increase our faith and dedication to our spiritual master and Krishna for reaching to the topmost stage of perfect devotion?

The menial servant of your servants:
Junhui Du

Answer: Remember, Worship, & Follow Instructions

The secret of success in Krishna consciousness for attaining the perfectional stage as soon as possible is to always meditate upon, worship, and execute the instructions you have received from your spiritual master to the best of your ability.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?