Srila Prabhupada is My Loving Spiritual Father

When I first joined ISKCON I was encouraged to write Srila Prabhupada if I had any questions, and I would get a most wonderfully enlightening personal reply. But as the movement grew larger it was not practical in terms of time management for Srila Prabhupada to answer so many letters. So he established a policy that only the leaders should write him, not the rank and file disciples, of which I was one. But I felt a desperate need to get his personal guidance so I took a chance and violated the policy by writing him anyway. In his reply to my letter he reminded me of the new policy but most mercifully gave me a concession to the new policy in a personal letter from Los Angeles dated 13 June 1972: "Of course, if there is some very urgent matter, I am always happy to hear from my beloved disciples." So as long as I felt the desperate need I wrote him and got the most wonderful personal loving guidance. But when that need passed I no longer wrote him. I was then fully satisfied to get his personal association by reading his books and hearing his lectures.

And that is the wonderful personal association I am still getting from him now even a half a century later.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada Signs Another Letter

Srila Prabhupada Signs Another Letter

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: What to Do with My Life?

Please accept my humble obeisances unto your lotus feet.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to Sri Guru and Gauranga.

How to figure out what to do in my life? I don't know what to do in my material life. Then how I been able to balance my material as well as spiritual life? Now at this point of my life as I am 22 years old it is a do or die situation. If I won't do anything properly now, my whole life will be ruined. I am just wasting all day long to just thinking what to do what to do. I am not also very serious, and I am in much depressed and anxious situation.

Please help me!
Your servant of the servant of the servant of the servant of the servant of the servant

Answer: Put Krishna in the Center

My Dear Servant of the servant,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Put Krishna in the center by chanting at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala every day and strictly avoiding illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling. If you will strictly follow these principles, Krishna will guide you personally exactly how to live your life so that you become unlimitedly happy and become qualified to attain the spiritual world when you quit your present material body.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in joyful mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?