Krishna's Unlimitedly Amazing Pastimes

Krishna is wonderfully served in Goloka Vrindavan by His intimate boyfriends. Some of them cut jokes with Him in mild voices and please Him very much by this. Srila Prabhupada shares a wonderful example of this with us in his book "The Nectar of Devotion" as follows:

"Kṛṣṇa had one brāhmaṇa friend whose name was Madhumaṅgala. This boy would joke by playing the part of a greedy brāhmaṇa. Whenever the friends ate, he would eat more than all others, especially laḍḍus, of which he was very fond. Then after eating more laḍḍus than anyone else, Madhumaṅgala would still not be satisfied, and he would say to Kṛṣṇa, 'If You give me one more laḍḍu, then I shall be pleased to give You my blessings so that Your friend Rādhārāṇī will be very much pleased with You.' The brāhmaṇas are supposed to give blessings to the vaiśyas (farming and merchant caste), and Kṛṣṇa presented Himself as the son of Mahārāja Nanda, a vaiśya; so the brāhmaṇa boy was right in giving blessings to Kṛṣṇa. Thus Kṛṣṇa was very pleased by His friend's blessings, and He would supply him with more and more laḍḍus."

And just consider this. If we take this process of Krishna consciousness with the utmost seriousness, we will regain our original intimate relationships with Krishna in the spiritual world.

Are you ready?

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Lord Sri Krishna's Most Amazing Pastimes

Lord Sri Krishna's Most Amazing Pastimes

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Solve These Problems?

There is a problem inside me. There is sometimes physical attraction in my mind. I feel very bad. Krishna says in Bhagavad-gita 7:11 to avoid illicit sex. I am a 24 years old student preparing for competitive exams. I am not physically connected with any women but I masturbate sometimes. Every time I feel guilty because Lord Krishna says is a sin. But after some days I again do it. It is a big problem.

Another problem is that I want to talk with a girl who was in our college It is totally one sided, but I am actually attached to her. Please advise me. I am actually very depressed about this. Despite knowing that one sided attraction is nonsense I still sometimes I follow her and want to see her when she goes to the market or any other public place. I reveal my attachment to her because I have a great fear that she will deny me. What to do about these problems?

Answer: Run After Krishna Instead of Girls

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Struggling Soul,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Masturbation shortens your life span and depletes your memory. So the little thrill it gives you is not worth it. So tell Mr. Masturbation to get out of your life and never come back again.

Stop running after girls. You should first run after Krishna instead. And I will help you. First become a first class totally sold out devotee of Krishna and then He will give you a fantastic wife as your life's companion.

Are you ready to follow my instructions and achieve the spiritual world?
Or do you want to totally ruin your human form of life by remaining attached to sense gratification and become an animal in your
next birth?

The choice is yours. I hope that there is a little bit of brain left after all of that masturbation so that you make the right choice.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?