Here's How to Always Be Satisfied

Srila Prabhupada very wonderfully describes in his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam, Fourth Canto, Chapter 8, Text 29 how to always be satisfied in all circumstances. Here' what he so nicely advises:

"The great sage Nārada instructed Dhruva Mahārāja that one should be satisfied in all circumstances. Everyone who is intelligent should know that because of our concept of bodily existence, we are subjected to suffering and enjoyment. One who is in the transcendental position, beyond the concept of bodily life, is considered to be intelligent. One who is a devotee especially accepts all reverses as gifts of the Supreme Lord. When a devotee is put into distress, he accepts this as God's mercy and offers Him repeated obeisances with his body, mind and intellect. An intelligent person, therefore, should be always satisfied, depending on the mercy of the Lord."

Anyone who perfectly applies this instruction will always be free from anxiety.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Narada Muni Enlightens Dhruva Maharaja

Narada Muni Enlightens Dhruva Maharaja

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Appreciation: You Bring Me Bliss

My obeisances to you.
Hare Krishna
Your inspirational valued writing always bring me to a blissful state. They always keep me activated. I always stay cheerful because my guru is always with me. Always keep your blessings on me and my family.

Hare Krishna
Regards
Gopal Krishna

Reply: Help Me Make the Whole World Happy

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Gopal Krishna,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I'm glad that I am making you happy. Now you please dedicate your life to assist me in making the whole world happy. Do you agree?

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?