I Pray that I Can Now Deliver the Entire World

I am writing these words on the most auspicious appearance day of Lord Nityananda. Some of the most inspiring words I find in Srila Prabhupada's books are to be found in his purport to Sri Caitanya Caritamrita, Adi Lila, Chapter 7, Text 83 in which he explains as follows.

"A sincere student aurally receives the holy name from the spiritual master, and after being initiated he follows the regulative principles given by the spiritual master. When the holy name is properly served in this way, automatically the spiritual nature of the holy name spreads; in other words, the devotee becomes qualified in offenselessly chanting the holy name. When one is completely fit to chant the holy name in this way, he is eligible to make disciples all over the world, and he actually becomes jagad-guru. Then the entire world, under his influence, begins to chant the holy names of the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra."

In this connection Srila Prabhupada personally wrote to me in a letter on 31 December 1972 from Mumbai, India that I could aspire to become jagad-guru. Therefore I take this very seriously. I am herein begging Lord Krishna to bless me that I may now be able to chant the holy names with absolute purity so that I can now become factually situated as jagad-guru and thus influence everyone in the entire world to chant the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra,

May that day come soon.
May that day come very soon.
May that day come as soon as possible when everyone in the entire world chants the holy names and thus becomes delivered from clutches of Maya and fully qualified for going back to Home, back to Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

May Everyone in the Material World
Now Become Delivered Back to Krishna

Going back to Krishna

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Request: Do Not Stop Sending Me Your Messages

Hare Krishna.

Dandavat pranams to you and Mataji,

Suddenly from 10 February 2022 I have stopped receiving the daily "Thought for the Day" message.

As your daily lecture helps me to learn and preach to others I request you to not stop sending the daily "Thought for the Day" message, please.

Regards,
Your humble servant,
Sevarathi Das

Reply: I Have Resubscribed You

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Sevarathi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Somebody unsubscribed you. I have resubscribed you. If you forward our emails to anyone, make sure to remove the unsubscribe link so that they cannot unsubscribe you without your knowledge or permission.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?