I Want to Make the World Krishna Conscious

In pursuance of the order of my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, to become guru and deliver the whole world, my life's mission is to make the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. If this does not happen within my present lifetime I want to take birth after birth until the entire world factually becomes Krishna conscious. Thus I am requesting all of you, my students, disciples, and readers, to kindly fully dedicate your lives for assisting me in making the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. When this is accomplished our planet Earth, which presently is in a very hellish, nightmarish condition, will be transformed into a spiritual paradise.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Time Has Come to Change the World

Whole world needs to become Krishna conscious

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Become Krishna Conscious?

Hare Krishna
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

With the sign and blessings from Krishna I want to get initiated into Krishna consciousness, the path paved by Srila Prabhupada.
So what should i do?

Ruby

Answer: Follow These Guidelines

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Ruby,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

By following these guidelines you can be nicely situated in Krishna consciousness and qualified for initiation:
https://krishnaconsciousness.com/at-home

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?