Srila Prabhupada's Humor, Gentleness, and Kindness

My beloved Godbrother, Sriman Sruta Kirti Prabhu very nicely describes the loving mercy of Srila Prabhupada as follows:

"September 8, 1972, ISKCON Pittsburgh:
This was my first full day as Srila Prabhupada's personal servant. My only training had been watching one massage that Sudama Maharaja had given Srila Prabhupada. 'When Srila Prabhupada rings the bell, go immediately to his room and see how you can serve him,' I was instructed. It was about 2:00 p.m. The bell rang. I nervously trotted into Srila Prabhupada's room and offered my obeisances. Sitting up I asked, 'What can I do, Srila Prabhupada?' He smiled and said, 'Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see how quick you are.' After successfully completing my first mission, I went back to my room and relaxed. Srila Prabhupada was expertly putting me at ease with his sense of humor, gentleness and kindness."

Let us all properly represent Srila Prabhupada by always being gentle and loving in all of our dealings with others.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. One of the sweetest moments of my life was when I was with Srila Prabhupada standing just beside him on his right side as he sat regally on his Vyasasana in ISKCON Atlanta in 1975. I gazed across his lap to see his personal servant, Sruta Kirti Prabhu, beaming the most wonderful smile at me. Srila Prabhupada's mercy was bouncing off Sruta Kirti Prabhu and showering upon me inundating my heart with unlimited waves of nectarean mercy.

Sruta Kirti Prabhu Massaging Srila Prabhupada

Sruta Kirti Prabhu Massaging Srila Prabhupada

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Does Spirituality Mean?

What does spirituality mean? Does it exist in modern society? Can spirituality bring happiness, peace, and prosperity?

Syed Ameer Ali Shah

Answer: Full Surrender to the Will of God

Spirituality means to fully surrender to the will of God just as Muhammad, Christ, and Lord Caitanya did. It is almost totally non-existent in the modern materialistic society except in the Hare Krishna movement. It brings all wonderful things to those who thus dedicate themselves to serving God. Such persons are the real leaders of the world. When the world population learns to take directions from those who are fully surrendered to God our planet will be transformed in a spiritual paradise instead of the hellish nightmare that it is today. Hopefully this will happen soon before we nuke ourselves to death.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Hell on this planet right now

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?