We Are Being Misled by Two-Legged Animals

We Are Being Misled by Two-Legged Animals
 I am urging the whole world to get rid of these rascal so-called leaders, who are nothing more than two-legged animals, and replace them only with those persons who are truly qualified, persons who know the science of God and are absorbed in loving God. At the present we are greatly suffering under the so-called leadership of men with no integrity. It is sometimes said, "Whatever the great man does, the common people follow in footsteps." Thus when the leader is a rascal and a scoundrel the tendency is for everyone to develop a cheating, conniving mentality. Therefore we must get rid of such scoundrels and only accept the leadership of persons of integrity if we want to restore genuine peace and happiness to this planet. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why Youngsters Become Monks?

My question: Why do youngsters leave home and become monks. God is in the form of the father and the mother. The parents did hard work educating the children and making them self dependent. Why at the time of old age of the parents the youth leave home and join a monastery?

Dinesh Gawli

Answer: To Become Happy

My Dear Dinesh,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am one of those. I was totally miserable because my parents never taught me who I am and what is the purpose of my life. So I surrendered to the most wonderful spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, who gave me unlimited happiness by expertly teaching me those most important things. I thus became a brahmacari monk in ISKCON. After 14 years as a monk I married a most wonderful devotee. My wife and I did the greatest service for my father by singing Hare Krishna kirtan for him when he was passing out of his body at the time of death thus assuring him a wonderful destination.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

​​Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?