My Challenge to the Scientists

The Big Bang Theory is the leading explanation about how the universe began. At its simplest, it says the universe as we know it started with a small singularity, then inflated over the next 13.8 billion years to the cosmos that we know today. In other words, there was a gigantic explosion from a small lump of primordial matter.

My question is: Where do we see in our practical experience that an explosion creates order? We can demonstrate with thousands and millions of experiments that explosions break down order. I challenge the scientists to do a controlled experiment in which an explosion creates order out of disorder. Until then I will hold to my reasonable conclusion that order creates order.

If you have any questions, please write me at: sda@backtohome.com

The Most Beautiful Peacock...

The Most Beautiful Peacock...

Was Created by an Explosion?

Big bang did not create universe

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Soul Purification?

How do I know my love for Krishna is pure enough to get His love back? I’m his devotee from childhood, but nowadays I feel restless to see Him. Why am I feeling so? Is it love or illusion? Does He love me? I am feeling lost. Please help! What can be done daily for the purification of the soul?

Payel

Answer: Enroll in My Free E-Course

Dear Payal,
Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Lord Sri Krishna.

This is why you need a bona fide spiritual to train how to turn your wonderful emotions into pure love of God so much so that you will feel how Lord Sri Krishna is showering you in the sublime waterfall of His unlimited loving kindness at every minute in all times, places, and circumstances. My spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, trained me how to experience this. And now by his mercy and on his order I am prepared to train you how to do the same thing if you are willing to learn from me. So if you are willing, you can enroll now in my free e-course at: Ultimate Self Realization

Thank you for your wonderful question,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari



My Most Beloved Spiritual Master: His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?