Before and After Becoming Krishna Conscious

Before and after my becoming Krishna conscious is is like the difference between night and day. I am so fortunate and unlimitedly grateful to all those who helped me to come to Krishna consciousness. As a young college student I was very, very depressed because I did not know the meaning of my existence. But after hearing about self-realization from another student I endeavored to achieve it. In my four years quest for self-realization I was cheated and misled by many. But because my desire was sincere I was eventually brought to the unlimitedly sublime pathway of Krishna consciousness. The culmination was when I reached the point of begging God to reveal to me how I could be His perfect servant and the all-merciful Lord Sri Krishna sent me His messenger named Vishnujana Swami to answer my prayer. That wonderful kind-hearted saint then trained me how to practice Krishna conscious and take initiation from Srila Prabhupada.

If you have any questions, please write me at: sda@backtohome.com

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami Maharaja

His Holiness Vishnujana Swami Maharaja

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Real or Fake Gurus?

Why do people on call themselves "awakened master", "enlightened guide", etc.? How do we know if they are really awakened or just pompous narcissists?

Randy Lover

Answer: Real Guru Shows by His Example

Such people are bogus cheaters out only to make money and gain followers. The real spiritual master reveals him by speaking and acting in strict accordance with the revealed scriptures, not by advertising himself as an “enlightened master”, etc.

If you would like to learn the bona fide, authorized science of self-realization as I have been taught by my spiritual master, you can sign up here: Ultimate Self Realization.

It’s a free course. I am not out to make money. I just want to share the wonderful liberating, illuminating knowledge I have received from my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the Founder-Acharya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari




P.S. Here is my wonderful spiritual master

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
Founder-Acharya: The International Society for Krishna Consciousness

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?