Live Joyfully with Purpose

When you know why you exist and how you can totally, completely fulfill the purpose of your existence in all times, places, and circumstances, you will always naturally and totally be joyful. This state of consciousness is called "Krishna consciousness," and this what we teach you here, how to always be fully Krishna consciousness in any and all situations. We do hope that you will take full advantage of our training and make your lives unlimitedly sublime.

Blissful Hare Krishna Devotees with Srila Prabhupada

Blissful Hare Krishna Devotees with Srila Prabhupada

Video for the Day

I Very Much Need Your Help.


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: My Purpose?

I have only one question. I just want to know what is my real purpose to come earth and how to fulfill that one purpose. Please help me to let me know my worth and purpose of my life.

I will be very thankful if you can help me.

Umani Sharma

Answer: To Serve Krishna

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Umani,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The purpose of your present life is to re-establish your lost loving relationship with Krishna or God. At the present moment here in the material world you are like a fish out of the water disconnected from your factual, eternal identity as a servant of God. To revive your relationship with God you need to take shelter of the bona fide spiritual master. He will train you to become once again fully absorbed with your every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances with your factual identity as God's servant. Such absorption will bring you into a state of unlimited happiness and will fully qualify you for entering into the kingdom at the time of your passing out of your present material body.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?