Know Who You Are and Be Who You Are

There is no reason to ever suffer again. So why do it? Suffering is only due to ignorance of your anti-material or spiritual existence which is eternal, full of bliss, and full of knowledge.You simply have to revive your original enlightened consciousness within by deeply meditating on the holy names of God. By doing so you will enter into the dimension of unlimited bliss and knowledge. So what are you waiting for? Do it right now. Fully surrender yourself to Krishna by chanting His names with love and immediately entire the perfect spiritual realm of boundless happiness.

Chanting Hare Krishna Liberates Your Consciousness

Chanting Hare Krishna Liberates Your Consciousness

Video for the Day

Note this Carefully


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Solution for My Depression?

Dear Guru Maharaja,
Please accept my humble obeisance

I'm a medical student and I want to be a good devote of Krishna while I engage in my materialistic duty as a medical student. However, I am depressed because my relatives say that if one involves in spiritual life they won't be able to study well and their career will be a failure. Kindly provide a solution for my depression.

Thank you
Hare Krishna

Lekshmis Suma

Answer: Offer Your Career in Krishna's Service

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Lekshmis,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your relatives are totally wrong. One who does not take to spiritual life will be a complete total failure because in his next life he will take birth in the animal kingdom. On the other hand, one who takes devotion to God as his purpose in life and offers his career in the service of the Lord will not only be successful in his career. He will also attain the highest success of at the time of death returning to his original home in the spiritual world to live an eternal life, full of bliss, and full of knowledge. So dedicate your life fully to Krishna and offer your career in His service.

Your ever well-wisher,

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?