Saving the World from It's Darkest Hour

In London in 1973 Srila Prabhupada told his disciple Guru Das, "One day scholars will note how this Krishna consciousness movement saved the world in its darkest hour." Therefore the future of our movement is indeed very, very bright. We will factually fact in due course of time lead this planet out of the ever-increasingly hellish quagmire that is sinking into more and more every day. Therefore we should patiently practicing and preaching Krishna consciousness to the very best of our abilities will full faith that this movement indeed solve all of the world's problems.

Srila Prabhupada in London at Bury Place
(photo taken by Guru Das)

Srila Prabhupada in London at Bury Place

Video for the Day

Hare Krishna Will Save the World


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Is My Higher Self?

I’m a spiritual soul don’t consider my self a human I consider my self a energy. I wanted to ask you a personal question. I always come across spiritualism I told my self that I been here before and I’ll come back again in a different body. I have memories off old times like if I had a past life before and I could remember some events. I do meditation and I have dreams that I can’t understand one of my dreams I seen a man waring some king off armor and his armor was golden he told me reach your higher self. What does higher self mean. I have lots off questions I need help spiritually help.

Jonathan

Answer: The Eternal Servant of Krishna

From: Solferino, Mauritius

My Dear Jonathan,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your higher self is a pure spiritual being who has eternal residence in the spiritual world as a servant of Lord Sri Krishna. I can teach how regain this original identity, if you are willing to follow my instructions.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?