Dive into the Ocean of Unlimited Bliss

Why remain in a suffering condition pinched and indeed tortured by birth, death, old age, and disease when you can instead revive your dormant enlightened consciousness, your Krishna consciousness, and thus dive into and swim eternally in an ocean of unlimited bliss? This is real intelligence. The difficulty is that we are in the Kali Yuga, the age of gross foolishness, in which even the most learned, highly respected scientists, philosophers, and scholars are nothing but highly polished fools and rascals. This is why we should not take their guidance and should instead take the blessings and guidance of those who are enlightened with the actual wisdom of the self, the Supreme Self, and the perfection of the relationship between the individual self and the Supreme Self.

These Cowherd Boy Relish the Bliss of Their Eternal Relationship With Their Best Friend, Lord Sri Krishna

Cowherd Boys Relish the Bliss of Their Eternal Relationship With Their Best Friend, Lord Sri Krishna

Video for the Day

It's Time for Everyone to Wake Up!


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How I Can Always Be in Goodness?


Dear Guru Maharaja,
Please accept my obeisances.

Thank you so much for your previous reply. I wanted to ask one more important question. Being in the material world I'm covered with the three modes of material nature (goodness, passion, and ignorance). Therefore sometimes I go with goodness, sometimes with passion and sometimes with dark ignorance. I'm literally disturbed because of this. My sadhana (devotional practice) gets polluted sometimes due to passion and ignorance. So my question is: How can I be always in goodness?

Radhe Krishna

Answer: Always Pray for Pure Devotion

From: Shah Alam, Malaysia

My Dear Radhe Krishna,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

At every moment beg Lord Sri Krishna to make you His pure devotee. This will always keep you out of the modes of passion and ignorance.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?