May the Whole World Now Become Krishna Conscious

The poor souls who are caught up in the cycle of brith and death are suffering like anything due to their being totally disconnected from their original all-blissful, fully cognizant eternal identities in the spiritual sky. Therefore we should always be praying for their deliverance. In this connection my prayer is:

"My most dear Lord Sri Krishna bless me that now I can be your absolutely pure devotee and that this whole world may now become fully Krishna conscious. If this is not possible right now, my Lord, at least I am begging you that this may happen before I leave my present material body. And if this also is not possible, then I beg you, my dearmost Lord, that I can take birth after birth here in this material world until everyone becomes Krishna conscious in fulfillment of the prediction given in the Brahma-Vaivarta Purana that that within a 10,000 years period in the age of Kali the entire world will become filled up with devotees."

That verse is as follows:

kaler dasa-sahasrāni
madbhaktāh samti bhu-tale
ekavarnā bhavisyamti
madbhakteṣu gatesu ca

"For 10,000 years of Kali such devotees of Mine will fill the whole planet. After the departure of My devotees there will be only one varna [outcaste]." Brahma-vaivarta Purana 4.129.59)

By Srila Prabhupada's Mercy the Whole World Will Become Krishna Conscious

By Srila Prabhupada's Mercy the Whole World Will Become Krishna Conscious

Video for the Day

Try to Use Your Intellligence.


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: What to Think While Chanting?

Pranam, Gurudeva.
Hare Krishna
Gurudeva, what to think while chanting? While my tons of thoughts come how to control or remove these thoughts. I want to taste the real nectar of chanting. I want to feel the love of Krishna. Please, Gurudeva, help me. I don't want to be lost here in this material world.
Thanks
Hare Krishna


Parveen Khurana

Answer: Pray for Deliverance

From: Pretoria, South Africa

My Dear Parveen,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Here's what you should think, "My dearmost Sri Sri Radha and Krishna, please deliver me from this hellish material existence by fully engaging me in your most divine and sublime loving service."

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?