Krishna's Devotee is Fearless

Krishna's devotee is fearless, even in the most dangerous situations, because he knows fully weel that Lord Sri Krishna will always protect him in each and every situation. Srila Prabhupada's father, Gour Mohan De, gave him the name Abhay Charan, which means "one who is fearless by taking shelter of the lotus feet of Krishna." We must train ourselves how to always be take shelter of Krishna at every minute. If we can do so, no anxiety will ever be able to penetrate our fearless hearts.

Srila Prabhupada is Fearless

Srila Prabhupada is Fearless

Video for the Day

We Want to Wake Up the World!


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Right Way?

Hare Krishna, Sir,

I am Saurabh from Delhi in India, and, Sir, I live separately from my parents, brother, and sister with my wife who belongs to a poor family. My family hates me and forces me to follow Christianity. But I believe in Krishna wholeheartedly. This is the main cause of dispute in my family. Sir, please suggest me the right way to follow.

Thank you
Hare Krishna
Regards
Saurabh Dhigan

Answer: Fully Surrender to Krishna

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas

My Dear Saurabh,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

As Jesus Christ is a great Vaisnava acharya, there is no difference between following Jesus and following Krishna. The difficulty is that
these so-called Christians are not following Jesus. The Bible teaches us not to kill, but these so-called Christians are sending the innocent animals to the slaughterhouse and then eating their flesh. The devotees of Krishna worship Jesus as the son of God. They are the the true followers of Lord Jesus Christ, not these so-called Christians.

What you should do is fully surrender yourself unto Lord Krishna, become his pure devotee. Here are the guidelines how to do this:
http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/kc_at_home.htm
By doing this you will automatically also be a perfect Christian.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?