Initiating a Terminally Ill Cancer Patient

After arriving here in Mauritius I was informed that there is a terminally ill devotee, Bhaktin Uma Ramdoyal, whose body is being destroyed by cancer and was asked if I was willing to initiate her as my disciple to facilitate her leaving the supreme spiritual perfection of going back to home, back to Godhead upon leaving her present body. Since was formally recommended to me for initiation by Vijay Das, the temple president of our ISKCON temple in Phoenix, Mauritius I accepted this proposal and initiated her in her hospital bed on 16 June 2019 in Phoenix. Before presenting her with her beads and giving her her spiritual name, Usa Devi Dasi, I gave a short initiation lecture, which can heard through this link: Initiation Lecture for Usa Devi Dasi.

Bhaktin Uma Ramadoyal Become Usa Devi Dasi

Bhaktin Uma Ramadoyal Become Usa Devi Dasi

Video for the Day

Relishing the Bliss of Krishna Consciousness


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Pleases You the Most?

Hare Krishna!

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to my Guru Maharaja and Gauranga.

My dear Gurudeva,

What pleases you the most?

Your servant,

Rangamaya Radharamana das

Answer: Be a Pure Devotee and Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious

From: Solferino, Mauritius

My Dear Rangamaya Radharamana,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

What pleases me the most is that you should be a pure devotee of Krishna fully devoted to making the whole world Krishna conscious, because this is the order that Srila Prabhupada gave us, to be pure devotees and to make the whole world Krishna conscious.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?