Why Hare Krishna's Love Jesus

Lord Krishna says that unless we love those who perfectly represent Him we have no love for Him. This means to whatever extent we have learned to love His representatives to that extent our love for Him is awakened. Therefore those who are serious about awakening their dormant love for Krishna actively cultivate loving relationships with those, such as Lord Jesus Christ, who purely represent God,

Our Christian friends say that Jesus is the only way, and we agree with them because the way that He teaches, the way of total surrender to the will of God, is indeed the only way. This is confirmed by my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, who has stated as follows:
"Yes, he is the only way. We also admit. Because he is the representative of God. So if you want to approach God, you must approach through His representative."
My proposal is that since there is common thread of total surrender to the will of God running through all varieties of religions, all religious people on this planet should now unite as one religion to defeat Godlessness. Just as one house has many rooms, we can all live together in one house while at the same time keeping our separate rooms.

Krishna's Pure Devotee Lord Jesus Christ

Krishna's Pure Devotee Lord Jesus Christ

Video for the Day

Religion is One!

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: What is Your Intention When Singing Kirtan?

​​​​​Dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my most humble obeisances
All glories to Srila Prabhupada

Every letter I get from you is overflowing with mercy, and it takes some time to digest. It is unexplainable mercy of Srimati Radharani and Krishna that at this moment I can write a message to my spiritual master. I have got a guitar and am creating random songs how I am not this body and I am spirit soul. Maybe one day me my husband and I will learn to play nicely. He wants to learn and sing the Hare Krishna mahamantra as he knows I love it. That’s very good and softens my heart. Maybe one day he will desire to sing it for Krishna's pleasure too. Guitar reminds me how the first time I saw your video in which you were singing your song "Turn on Your Soul," and after years I found myself living in the room at Vedic centre where you performed that song!

I did kirtan in our London Soho temple with friend on appearance day of Srila Prabhupada and she said it was so amazing and blissful and it must be so as my spiritual master is such great singer so I’m getting blessings. I feel very much blessed by you and Srila Prabhupada!

Gurudeva, I wanted to ask when you lead Kirtan what intentions do you personally have while chanting? Is it something like praying to Krishna to purify all souls who are in room ? What intention should I have in my heart and how should I meditate on my spiritual master? Should I imagine you are listening and pray for them ? What Srila Prabhupada and you would like my mood to be like while leading Kirtan ? What is the key what is the secret of your ecstatic Kirtan ?

Your servant
Krishnamayi devi dasi

Answer: The Deliverance of All Conditioned Souls

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas

My Dear Krishnamayi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Srila Prabhupada says that pure chanting influences the whole world to chant HareKrishna. So I try to chant with pure love to give unlimited pleasure to Lord Krishna and for the deliverance of all living beings who are currently entangled in the cycle of birth and death. You may also chant this same mood.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?