I Want You to Be Happy

I want you to be happy. That's why I am taking so much time and trouble to produce Thought for the Day and Video for the Day every day, even though it is sometimes with great difficulty that I do so.There is no reason for anyone in any corner of the world to be unhappy because the state of pure unadulterated bliss is the natural constitutional position of every living being. It is only due to foolish misidentification with matter that anyone is unhappy. Therefore our goal in this Krishna consciousness movement is that by the higher education of Vedic knowledge we can elevate the entire world population to the spiritual platform so that everyone is fully, completely happy in all times, places, and circumstances.

Super Ecstatic Krishna Consciousness

Super Ecstatic Krishna Consciousness

Video for the Day

Cure for Depression

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Personal Relationship with Guru

Dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada, to You and all ISKCON heroes.

I am sorry if my question will be stupid. I am very fearful to ask live questions when there are many people in lectures. Is it because of my lack of Krisna consciousness? But I have been practicing japa, reading Prabhupada since 2013 Spring secretly, but you do not know me. I have still been working at Prasadam restaurant in Lithuania. I admire your wonderful dedication for Prabhupada. So I was chanting your pranama mantra till now, which you let me to chant by mail in August 2, 2017. When you come to Lithuania I usually come to listen your one lecture live and other lectures listen on the internet. Our goal: to remember Krishna always and to deliver the suffering humanity back to Godhead unites us. But how to create personal relation with guru if I do not have a possibility to know you personally and if you do not know me personally? I have your picture at restaurant and at home and on mobile. My colleague senior devotee says a guru knows, feels gently when I offer some food to deities through you. Therefore how to create a relation between a guru and a disciple, you and me?

Your student,
Ieva

Answer: Accept His Orders As Your Life and Soul

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Ieva,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The spiritual master has two manifestations: vani and vapuh. Vapuh is his physical presence, and vani is his instructions. Vapuh is sometimes present and sometimes not present. But vani, the instructional presence of the spiritual master, is always available for the sincere disciple. This means that if you take the spiritual master's instructions very seriously accepting them as your very life and soul, you are always packed up tightly with your spiritual master, never being separated from him even for a moment for all of eternity. So now do that and you will enter into the state of pure, unadulterated bliss.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?