Have a Super Pleasant Journey

May you have a pleasant Krishna conscious journey through this amazing experience called life. If you keep your mind always focused on life's ultimate goal, self-realization, you will be able to fully capitalize on every moment's experience, no matter what it's nature, and triumphantly enter into the realm of eternity, and bliss.

As the Lotus is Not Saturated by Water the Transcendentalist is Not Saturated by the Material Energy Although Within It

Lotus is Not Saturated by Water

Video for the Day

I Want You to Be Happy

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: I'm in Trouble. How to Connect with God?

Dear Guru Maharaja,

Please accept my humble obeisances.
Recently I went through a serious problems due to some conflict with my in-law relatives. After those conflicts there has been a legal agreement signed between myself and my in-laws that we both parties will never interact with each other from today onwards till lifelong, otherwise it would be a violation of law.

So my question is that since all of my worldly relations are almost over now, I want to connect with God and only His devotees. I need your support and guidance during this crucial phase of my life. Kindly guide me what to do. I would be highly thankful to you.

Kind regards,
Your student

Answer: Follow Guru in Happiness and Distress

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Student,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Why only when you are in difficulty you seek guidance? Your duty is to be under the guidance of the spiritual master in all times both of happiness and distress. If you had had this mood, you would have known how to deal nicely with your in-laws to avoid conflict. But because you only seek guidance when you are in distress this conflict has come. So this is really your fault.

But better late than never. Strictly follow the guidelines given in the link below and make your life unlimitedly sublime.

http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/kc_at_home.htm

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?