Back from the Road, Hankering for a Krishnized World

We're back now at our world headquarters in Austin, Texas. I am begging Lord Sri Krishna that as soon as possible the entire world can be awakened to Krishna consciousness. I am not very happy to see everyone suffering in the cycle of birth and death. Because of maya's influence they think that there is some enjoyment to be had in this material existence when factually there is none. If somehow or other we can attract them to this sublime process of Krishna consciousness, everyone will be happy. Then there will be the most sublime era of world peace, the like of which the world has not know for thousands of years.

Writing on the Airplane

Sankarshan Das Writing on the Airplane

Video for the Day

Suffer No More!

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Conquer Sex Desire?

My Dear Respected Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada.

How to control the mind and senses, when wave of lust comes and I want sex? I have somehow restricted from illicit sex (masturbation) for three days, and today I want it again. But I know that this is bad because it spoils my Krishna consciousness. Please save me a fallen soul, Your Divine Grace. I think only you can help. I feel that by my own strength I can do nothing in this situation.

Sincerely,

Your student

Answer: Intensely, Sincerely Beg Krishna to Save You

From: London

My Dear Student,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Simply intensely and sincerely beg Krishna to save from slavery to your material senses with all your feeling and conviction, and He will save you. You can do this again and again whenever Mr. Lust attacks.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?