The Peace Formula in London

One Wednesday 6 December on our brief stopover in London I was asked to play and sing my song "The Peace Formula" at the Bhaktivedanta Manor, the estate donated to ISKCON George Harrison, who was famous as a member of the Beatles. The song, which was very much appreciated by former US President Barack Obama when he was in office, poetically presents Krishna's peace formula as presented by Lord Krishna ins Bhagavad-gita, Chapter 5, Text 29. Below is a short video clip presenting verse three of the song.

You can stream and get a free copy of the studio version of "The Peace Formula" at:

https://turnontheworld.com/music

Krishna Reveals His Peace Formula to Arjuna

Krishna Reveals His Peace Formula to Arjuna

Video For the Day: The Peace Formula In London


Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Become a Pure Devotee

I want to help other people by spreading this divine teachings of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, and I also want to become fully surrendered soul in helping you to deliver whole world from the clutches of material energy. At the same time I feel not qualified to become a pure devotee because I'm to much holding to my material attachments, and I simply can't give up them. I don't know what to do. I'm of this material world! It's to much nonsense things happening now in this world.

Please, Srila Gurudeva, make me your fully surrendered servant. Can you see what's stopping me from becoming a pure devotee? How I can give up all anarthas from my heart that I am attached to, and dive deeply into the ocean of Lord Caitanya movement? What should I do to help people, and make a spiritual revolution here in Kaunas, Lithuania, or anywhere else?

Please kindly guide me.
Your aspiring disciple,
Dhruvanath das

Answer: Regularly Beg For It

All of us are afflicted by material desires. This is why we have taken material bodies. Just as it takes time to recover from any disease, it also takes time to recover from our material disease. The key is that we have to genuinely desire to become pure and regularly beg for that purity by sincerely chanting t least sixteen rounds every day of the Hare Krishna mantra on japa mala beads. You can also regularly beg Krishna in your own language, “My dear Lord Krishna, please make me your pure devotee.” By regularly praying this way throughout the day Krishna will bless with spiritual strength to overcome your material desires. The key is that you just have to keep begging Him like this as much possible, and at the same time do a first class job of all your services.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?