Nothing to Lose Except for Your Anxiety

The path of Krishna bhakti is indeed unlimitedly sublime. By taking to it with full seriousness and dedication you've got nothing to lose except for your anxiety. Thus it is only due to foolishness and ignorance that the entire world is not now practicing Krishna bhakti. Therefore we must now enlighten the entire human population to save them from their unnecessary misery.​​

The Divine Couple: Sri Sri Radha and Krishna

The Divine Couple: Sri Sri Radha and Krishna

Video for the Day

Why You Exist--Video for the Day 26 December 2017

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: Solution for Gender Dysphoria?

I have emailed you before, I am 26 years old male, but I identify myself as a woman. Since childhood I wanted to be a woman. This is not something mental problem. I don't know what to do.

Which ashram do I belong to? I can't get married because I don't want to start a relationship with a lie, and also I don't have any attraction for women. I can't join the brahmacari ashram, because I'll be trying to suppress my feelings and pretend something what I'm not. I'm not very advanced in bhakti where I can avoid my mind's need. Please help me, Maharaja. I'm sick of being fake in front of everyone. Nobody knows what I am or what do I feel inside. Seeking your help.

Your servant

Answer: Spiritual Euphoria

In this material world in the cycle of birth we have been bouncing back and forth both as humans and animals between male and female bodies since time immemorial. Whether as males or females we have always been dissatisfied because we actually do not belong to this material world. Being dissatisfied with my present existence in a male body I may think that I would be happy in a female body. Or being dissatisfied in a female body I may think that I would be happy in a male body. But this is all simply a dream. As long as we are in this material world, which is not our home, we will never be satisfied either in a male body or in a female body.

So the real solution for your misery, your gender dysphoria, is to realize that you are not that male body, that you are instead a pure spiritual being qualitatively one with the Supreme Lord. This will bring you out of your dysphoria into the supreme euphoria, the most wonderful state of ever-expanding pure transcendental bliss. So simply as a matter of duty you may present yourself externally as a male while always engaging yourself in Krishna's service and always realizing fully within your heart that you are not that male body, that you are instead a pure spiritual being qualitatively one with the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?