Revolutionaries In Spite of Defects

Srila Prabhupada explains in his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam 4.18.5:

"A conditioned soul is hampered by four defects: he is sure to commit mistakes, he is sure to become illusioned, he has a tendency to cheat others, and his senses are imperfect. Consequently we have to take direction from liberated persons. This Krishna consciousness movement directly receives instructions from the Supreme Personality of Godhead via persons who are strictly following His instructions. Although a follower may not be a liberated person, if he follows the supreme, liberated Personality of Godhead, his actions are naturally liberated from the contamination of the material nature. Lord Caitanya therefore says: 'By My order you may become a spiritual master.' One can immediately become a spiritual master by having full faith in the transcendental words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and by following His instructions."

From Srila Prabhupada's wonderful words of wisdom we can understand that in spite of our many defects we can still dedicate fully our lives for making the world Krishna conscious. ​​​​​​​

The Divine Couple: Sri Sri Radha and Krishna

The Divine Couple: Sri Sri Radha and Krishna

Video for the Day

Where to Find the Greatest Pleasure--Video for the Day 22 December 2017

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: Happy Even When Hurt?

Sir,
I want to be always happy even when someone hurts me. How is this possible, sir?

Jeet Majumder

Answer: Burning Off Karma

When someone hurts me he is simply acting as the agent of my own past karma to give me the reaction I deserve for my previous sinful activities. So I can be happy that he
is helping me to burn off my sinful reactions.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?